Get to know us better
We introduce you to our facilities and our team.
Located in a privileged spot in the heart of the Port of La Savina, just a few meters away from the only entry point to the island and surrounded by different amenities and services, Vellmari Diving Center has everything needed for the maximum comfort and enjoyment of its customers.
Founded in 1993, its more than 25 years of experience in the diving industry make this Dive Center a winner bet where fun and safety go hand-in-hand, and whose pioneering projects have served as an international benchmark.
Vellmari is an SSI Platinum Instructor Training Center, which means it is qualified to teach any diving course from introductory to professional levels.
- Changing room equipped with more than thirty lockers and two toilets.
- Big outdoor area for setting-up, rinsing, drying and storing diving equipment.
- Two recently renewed diving boats and moored almost at the same doorstep.
- Independent filling station shed with two Coltri compressors and a Nitrox membrane.
- Customer service office with a small shop and WiFi access.
- Showroom and interactive sea museum.
- Rooftop chillout.
- Own equipment servicing workshop.
Vellmari also counts with over 40 full MARES diving equipments and other accessories (U/W cameras, diving computers, diving torches, …) available for rental. Its correct storage and continuous maintenance ensure the perfect functioning at all times.
Manu San Félix
U/W Image DirectorSSI Assistant Instructor Trainer – Skipper
Environmental Education Program DirectorSSI Instructor Trainer – Skipper
Dive Operation ManagerSSI Assistant Instructor Trainer – Skipper
Dive equipment Technician
Dive Operation Assistant ManagerSSI Assistant Instructor Trainer – Skipper
SSI Divemaster Instructor
SSI Dive Guide
SSI Open Water InstructorAerospace Engineer
Begoña San Félix
SSI Open Water InstructorCommunity Manager
Iñigo San Félix
SSI Open Water Instructor
SSI Open Water InstructorOceanographer – Youth Entertainer
Swimming and Leisure Time Monitor
JOSE ANGEL ESTEBAN
SSI Open Water InstructorAmbientologist
Lifeguard – Swimming Monitor